TV presenter Savannah Guthrie marked two weeks since her mum Nancy disappeared from her Arizona home with a new video addressing potential kidnappers
Savannah Guthrie has issued a fresh desperate appeal to her mum’s kidnapper. The TV star declared “it’s never too late to do the next right thing” as she called for her mother’s safe return.
The TV presenter marked two weeks since her mum Nancy disappeared from her Arizona home by filming a new video in which she addressed any potential kidnappers and told them to “bring her home”.
Savannah posted the clip on Instagram and captioned it: “Bring her home. It’s never too late to do the next right thing.”
The Today show host said: “It’s been two weeks since our mom was taken. And I just wanted to come on and say that we still have hope. And we still believe. And I wanted to say to whoever has her or knows where she is that it’s never too late. And you’re not lost or alone. And it is never too late to do the right thing. And we are here. We believe. And we believe in the essential goodness of every human being. And it’s never too late.”
It comes as investigators analyse DNA found on a glove that appears to match one a suspect was wearing in doorbell camera footage taken the night Nancy went missing. Authorities believe the suspect in the video kidnapped Guthrie in the early hours of the morning of 1 February.
An FBI spokesperson said investigators recovered the black glove from a field near the side of the road about two miles from Guthrie’s home.
The agency said it has received preliminary DNA test results on the glove and is still waiting for “quality control and official confirmation” before entering an “unknown male profile” into its database.
Last week authorities warned it could take “years” to find Nancy Guthrie.
The 84 year old has been missing since February 1, and while the Pina County Sheriff’s Department (PCSD) have insisted they “won’t quit” their search to find her, they know it may take some time to find out what happened.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos told the New York Times Newspaper: “Maybe it’s an hour from now. Maybe it’s weeks or months or years from now.
“But we won’t quit. We’re going to find Nancy. We’re going to find this guy.”
Authorities have found DNA evidence that doesn’t belong to Nancy or “those in close contact to her” at her home.
The PCSD said in a statement on Friday (13.02.26): “DNA other than Nancy Guthrie’s and those in close contact to her has been collected from the property. “Investigators are working to identify who it belongs to. We are not disclosing where that DNA was located.”
The FBI have also revealed “new identifying details” about a suspect in Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance.
In a staement on X, FBI Phoenix said: “Today, the FBI is increasing its reward up to $100,000 for information leading to the location of Nancy Guthrie and/or the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance.
“New identifying details about the suspect in the kidnapping of Nancy Guthrie have been confirmed after a forensic analysis of the doorbell camera footage by the FBI’s Operational Technology Division.
“The suspect is described as a male, approximately 5’9” – 5’10” tall, with an average build. In the video, he is wearing a black, 25-liter ‘Ozark Trail Hiker Pack’ backpack.
“We hope this updated description will help concentrate the public tips we are receiving. Since February 1, 2026, the FBI has collected over 13,000 tips from the public related to this case.”
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: mirror.co.uk










