The Peatys and the Ramsays have been caught in a family feud since Adam Peaty uninvited his family from his wedding to Holly Ramsay, which took place in December 2025
After Gordon Ramsay slammed claims he ‘bullied’ his son-in-law’s parents, Caroline Peaty spoke about overcoming ‘dark times’ in a hopeful message on Instagram. The 60-year-old grandmother snubbed his bitter rant and said she was feeling “kind, radiant, real and full of love” after Gordon called her family “detrimental and derogatory” in a tell-all tabloid interview.
For months, the Peatys and the Ramsays have been caught in a family feud. Caroline was even uninvited from her son Adam Peaty‘s wedding to Gordon’s daughter Holly Ramsay as ugly jibes were exchanged back and forth.
Reports later circulated saying TV chef Gordon had “bullied” Adam’s family, and after he furiously responded to those claims, Caroline took to Instagram to share how she was feeling.
Adam’s mother shared an image to her Instagram stories of a sunset behind some mountains, along with the words: “You’re living proof that you can go through the darkest times and still come out kind, radiant, real and full of love.”
READ MORE: Gordon Ramsay tells Brooklyn Beckham to ‘remember where he came from’ amid ‘infatuation’ with wifeREAD MORE: Gordon Ramsay shows true colours with comments about Adam Peaty
Caroline was reportedly uninvited from her son’s wedding, which took place at Bath Abbey in December 2025, after tensions brewed following Holly’s decision not to invite her future mother-in-law to her hen do. It was previously reported that the Peatys had described Gordon as a “big bully” who “pushed them too far”.
In a separate interview with The Sun prior to the release of a Netflix documentary about him, Gordon slammed these accusations as “absolute nonsense” and highlighted that he had even sent a personal driver to collect both Caroline and her husband Mark for Adam and Holly’s engagement party, at which he and his wife Tana were also guests.
“I’m certainly not a bully,” Gordon said. “I think when you send personal chauffeur cars up to Nottingham to invite this incredible family down to enjoy their party – by the way Holly and Adam were hosting that party, Caroline and Mark, Tana and I were guests – appalling to even suggest there was any bullying. That’s absolute nonsense.”
He added that he was “welcoming” to them, but that there was “a lot of friction” going on before anything happened publicly. As such, he said it was sad to see what he described as “that barrage of negativity that was self-propelled by them”.
Gordon also speculated that the Peatys were “enjoying” the attention and therefore “feeding the beast”. In an added plea, he called on Caroline and Mark to be “more respectful” of Adam.
“For his family to be that detrimental and derogatory about him, knowing what he’s done for his family… I know what Adam has done for his parents and his parents need to be a little bit more respectful about what they’ve taken from Adam,” Gordon said. He added that his daughter and son-in-law are just beginning their lives together and that Adam’s parents need to show “a little bit of decorum”.
Finally, he said he was “frustrated” by Caroline and Mark’s “lack of vision” and what he viewed as a “lack of support”. His words to Adam’s parents come as he also issued words of warning to Brooklyn Beckham. The aspiring chef is also caught in a family feud, as he has publicly claimed his parents, David and Victoria Beckham, are “controlling”.
Gordon told The Sun that Brooklyn needed to “remember where he came from” and suggested that Brooklyn had gotten “carried away” by his love for Nicola Peltz.
Following his words, Brooklyn appeared to unfollow Gordon. It was reported that as of Friday, Gordon was still being followed by the budding chef. However, a day later and he was nowhere to be seen.
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok , Snapchat , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube and Threads .
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: mirror.co.uk




