John Sterling made a surprising reveal during an appearance on WFAN on Sunday.
The former radio voice of the Yankees said that he had been on the mend from a heart attack that he suffered last month.
Sterling, 87, told Rickie Ricardo that he was “very fortunate” and that “all things are good.”
“For people who don’t know, there isn’t any reason to hide it, at the beginning of January, I had a heart attack, and that’s fine, the heart is fine,” he said. “Sometimes it affects your legs and has affected my legs.”
Sterling retired from the broadcast booth in 2024, but had started hosting a weekend show on news talk station 770 AM WABC last April.
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: nypost.com






