Lawrence Taylor doing ‘much better’ after scary hospitalization

0
2

Lawrence Taylor’s recent scary medical issue is in his rearview mirror.

The New York Giants legend, who spent several days in a hospital earlier this spring, is doing “much better” now, his attorney, Mark Eiglarsh, told The California Post on Friday.

Lawrence Taylor was admitted into a New Jersey medical center in late April due to a stomach-related ailment. Bloomberg via Getty Images

“He’s feeling well and is back on the golf course,” Eiglarsh said. “While his game has taken a step backwards since the hospitalization, he’s grateful to be back out there, playing the sport that he loves.”

Taylor was admitted into a New Jersey medical center in late April due to a stomach-related ailment, Eiglarsh said.


Former New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor.
Lawrence Taylor, 67, played his entire NFL career with the Giants, starting 180 total games in 13 seasons. REUTERS

He spent around two weeks receiving treatment at the facility before he was ultimately discharged on May 5.

After leaving the hospital, Eiglarsh said his client was “deeply grateful to the entire medical staff for their exceptional care and unwavering support.”

“Mr. Taylor would also like to sincerely thank everyone for the outpouring of love, support, and prayers,” Eiglarsh added in a statement to The Post at the time. “Knowing that so many people were thinking of him and praying for his recovery gave him strength and helped carry him through a very challenging time.”

Taylor, 67, played his entire NFL career with the Giants, starting 180 total games in 13 seasons. He won two Super Bowls and was named an All-Pro eight times. He also earned Defensive Player of the Year honors three times.

In retirement, he’s taken up golf — and, clearly, there’s not much that’s going to keep him off the fairways for long.

Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: nypost.com