Katie Price has issued a fresh plea to find ‘missing’ husband Lee Andrews eight days after the Dubai businessman – who she married in January – disappeared
Katie Price’s missing husband Lee Andrews has reappeared online eight days after going ‘missing’ in Dubai – and is now following another woman. Described as a ‘biker babe’ in her Instagram bio, she is the only other person Lee is currently following, aside from wife Katie. But who is she?
Using the name Mari Sol on social media, the mystery woman describes herself as being a ‘biker babe’ and claims to be a US Navy veteran. She also says she is a ‘travel & adventurer seeker, fur baby mum and special event planner.’
The woman, who is thought to be American, has 855 followers and is following 1,444 people. However, her profile is set to private so not much else is known about her at this stage. And as the Instagram profile isn’t public, it’s not immediately clear if she is following Lee back. The Mirror has tried to contact her, but has so far not had a response.
Back in the UK – though wife Katie claimed she had ‘given up’ searching for her 43-year-old husband who has allegedly been ‘kidnapped’ – she posted a montage video of photos of them together while she sang her own version of the Oleta Adams song ‘Get Here’ over the top. In the caption, Katie wrote: “Missing my husband so much it breaks my heart knowing he is still missing so I did this song quick as words mean so much to the situation.”
Lyrics included in Price’s rendition included: “You can reach me by sailboat, climb a tree and swing rope to rope, take a sled and slide downslope, you can jump on a speedy colt, cross the border in a blaze of hope. I don’t care how you get here, just get here if you can.”
But Katie’s fans have expressed their concern for the star, who turned 48 on Friday. One fan wrote: “So sorry but you need to wake up and smell the coffee.” “Pack it in, he’s ghosted you for over a week and ignored you on your birthday,” said a second. While a third commented: “Girl no, he ain’t the one, run.”
Katie met Lee online and married him just days after flying out to meet him for the first time in Dubai back in January. Since then there have been multiple reports he’s conned women out of money. Though there is no suggestion that Katie has been left out of pocket since becoming his wife.
However, he did let her down last week when he failed to fly to the UK and join her on the Good Morning Britain sofa for their first joint interview together. It’s also been claimed he failed to wish her a Happy Birthday yesterday and for the past few days his phone is thought to have been off leaving worried wife Katie unable to contact him.
In the last message she got from her businessman husband, he allegedly claimed he had been “detained” and “arrested”, before saying he had his hands tied with cable ties or similar. Where he is now is unknown, but it’s odd he has began following this other woman while he is supposed to be missing.
A source told The Sun: “If she [Mari Sol] is somehow involved with Lee she needs to get out fast. His MO is finding women on social media then befriending them. It’s exactly what he did with Katie and look how that ended up. This Mari Sol appears to have used dating websites before with millionaires — so either she’s rich or she wants to meet a well-off partner.”
Katie is said to be “disgusted” Lee has seemingly reappeared online without contacting her. A pal told the newspaper: “Katie is incensed at what has played out. She is beyond furious. She was panic-stricken last week when Lee told her he was being kidnapped. She thought it was genuine. Now it’s all unravelling.
“Those close to her have warned it’s all an elaborate sham, but Katie genuinely loves Lee. She was so worried and does hold out some hope he is going to reappear.
“Now she’s seen him following this woman, to say she was angry and confused is an understatement. The last thing Lee told Katie was that he was being bundled into a van with ties around his hands. Now he’s on social media appearing to be chasing other women. It’s disgusting.”
Katie has been in touch with police in Dubai and said she is now leaving the search for Lee to the authorities. She said: “I’ve never known a week of so much stuff everywhere. My brain has just been bonkers.
“Everyone’s seen my YouTube – there’s nothing more for me to say apart from the police are now handling it. The British police, British consulate, Foreign Office, Interpol; they’re all on the case now looking for Lee. My tentacles are up, I’m not stupid. There’s one person I need to look after, myself.
“I’m taking a step back and that’s it. I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true. I don’t know. My antennas are up and I’ve decided to take a step back from everything and assess everything in my way. What will be will be.” The Mirror has contacted Katie’s representatives for comment.
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok , Snapchat , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube and Threads
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: mirror.co.uk








