Katie Price has denied claims her husband Lee Andrews has been arrested, despite what the businessman’s dad has shared
Katie Price has seemingly denied husband Lee Andrews has been arrested, despite what his dad says. The businessman, 43, hasn’t been seen or spoke to the former glamour model, 48, in over a week.
Initial fears were that he had been kidnapped as he tried to make his way to the UK to be with Katie. But, after a missing persons case was filed, his whereabout remains unknown.
On Saturday, with Katie still desperate for answers, Lee’s dad Pete appeared to shed light the situation. He said: “Lee is OK. He has not been kidnapped but he is under arrest.
READ MORE: Jeremy Clarkson shares ‘difficult’ revelation as he admits ‘she could have my problem’READ MORE: Fatboy Slim reveals he was ‘petrified’ to DJ sober before realisation
He went on to tell the Daily Mail: “I don’t know on what charge. I’m not sure where he is being held. But he will call me later today. He is not at my house.”
The chief of Dubai Police Brigadier Khalid Khalifa al Avadhi also told the publication: “There are many cases against him.”
Pete’s comments come after Lee had been living with his dad before becoming involved with mum-of-five Katie earlier this year. But Katie has called out the claims by Pete, labelling them “fake news”.
“This is fake news,” she wrote on an Instagram Story. “Lee is still missing. Me and his family know what’s going on and working with the authorities involved.”
Katie’s whirlwind marriage has been heavily scrutinised since they tied the knot in January, just days after first meeting in person. She was left heartbroken after her fourth husband mysteriously stopped contacting her earlier this month.
After days of silence, Katie claimed that she received a FaceTime call from Lee. At the time, he is said to have claimed his hands had been ‘cable-tied’ and he had been bundled into the back of a van.
On Tuesday, the mum-of-five shared the last text messages she said she had received from her husband’s phone. One message read: “Been arrested, I’ll be in touch I’m ok xx,”.
It was reported on Monday that Andrews’ family had filed a missing persons report at the British Embassy in Dubai. While Katie said she was not getting involved in the mystery any further ‘for the sake of her own sanity.’
“I’m taking a step back,” she said on her podcast with her sister. “There’s only one person I also need to look after and that’s myself. I am now taking a step back and that’s it.”
She went on: “I’ve still got work, I’ve got exciting things coming up and for my sanity, I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true, I don’t know now.
“My tentacles are up, my antennas are up and I’ve decided to take a step back from everything, assess everything in my way and just continue with my life and what will be will be.”
Mystery continued as Lee’s Instagram account appeared to follow a woman on Friday, despite him being missing. However, a day after his following count hit ‘2’, it was back down to one. And now, it’s claimed the woman has blocked his account.
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Threads.
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: mirror.co.uk










