Katie Price has shared the final text messages she received from Lee Andrews in an apparent bid to find out the whereabouts of her husband after he vanished in Dubai
Katie Price has shared the final text messages she received from husband Lee Andrews. The ex-glamour model, 47, tied the knot with Dubai businessman Lee in January just a fortnight after she met him and they have not been out of the spotlight since.
Towards the end of last week, they were due to appear on Good Morning Britain together for what would have been their first TV interview as a couple, but he failed to board his flight. Katie has not heard from him since, and has since claimed that she believes her husband has been kidnapped.
On Tuesday evening, the former I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! star shared the last text messages that she received from Lee’s phone. One message read: “Been arrested, I’ll be in touch I’m ok xx,” but then, in another message, Lee seemingly claimed he had not been arrested at all.
READ MORE: Lee Andrews ‘missing’ LIVE: Katie Price slams rumours husband’s ‘kidnap’ is a ‘publicity stunt’READ MORE: Apprentice star makes discovery in hunt for Katie Price’s missing husband Lee Andrews
Instead, the businessman, who has faced accusations of being a conman, apparently claimed he had been bundled into a van and taken to an unknown location.
According to The Sun, he wrote: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.” He pleaded with Katie to keep tracking his live location, as he said: “Keep that on babe love you.”
The outlet claims that Katie has given these messages to them in a bid to track down his whereabouts as the mystery continues to roll on. The first text message was sent at 12:36am, and the last, in which he claimed he was “being detained” arrived at 1:01am.
Amid the whole ordeal, Katie has been quick to slam those who have suggested that the whole thing is simply a publicity stunt.
In a recent video, Katie faced the camera and began by talking about how hard she was finding the current situation. She said: “Hey everyone, I’m here to do an update about Lee.
“This is a really difficult time for me at the moment. It’s been five days since I’ve heard anything from Lee. None of his family have heard anything, his dad is out in Dubai and he’s heard nothing.”
She said that they had reported Lee as missing to the British Embassy – the Foreign Office have confirmed they are “supporting the family of a British man” – and that her “anxiety levels are sky high”.
Katie then begged fans for help, continuing: “If there’s anyone in Dubai or you know anyone in Dubai and you spot him or see him… I don’t know because I don’t know where he is. Because the last thing I know, his hands were tied and he had a hood over his head and he was in the back of a van.”
The star also thanked those that had been supportive, including fans, family and friends. “All I can do is look after myself and my head and get on with each day as I can,” she said. “Because I still have to get on with life. I want to thank everyone for their kind messages. I’m a tough girl. I’m a survivor but I’ve never been in a situation like this.
“No one needs to worry about me, I always keep my head mind body and soul in check as I have done for a long time but it’s just the unknown and the anxiety because I just don’t know where he is. It is distressing.”
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok , Snapchat , Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube and Threads .
Disclaimer : This story is auto aggregated by a computer programme and has not been created or edited by DOWNTHENEWS. Publisher: mirror.co.uk










